About the Workshop
This is a Business Model Generation and Customer Value Proposition Workshop to equip participants with essential tools, knowledge, and insights how to frame and answer question about business model and its execution. Join this session to get a 4 hour sneak preview of a day program on Business Model Canvas.
In this workshop you will get:
- Ability to substantially ideate, describe, evaluate and discuss a business model using the Business Model Canvas.
- Hands-on understanding of how to use the frameworks and storyboards to evaluate the effectiveness of Customer Relationships and Channels.
- Understanding of business type and how to evaluate Key Activities, Resources, and Partnerships in this context.
- Using a revolutionary new technique, you structure the business model on one page and have the bones of a business plan that previously took 30 pages and months to write.
- Thinking deeply about what your venture delivers to the customer, which problems it helps solve, and which customer needs are satisfied.
The training is delivered by Jasur Hasanov who is an Entrepreneur, Marketer, Social Innovator and Startup Coach & Business Advisor. He has spent more than 3 years in some of the world’d rising startup ecosystems like Singapore and Malaysia and holds an MBA from a top-notch business school PBS. Jasur has founded number of successful ventures like BeBonobo LLP, AzcaIT and Hackademy. Currently, Jasur is Executive Director of Social Innovation Lab, National Lead of ClimateLaunchpad, Business Intelligence Manager in BEUTechnopark and also lectures Practical Innovation and Principles of Entrepreneurship subjects in Baku Engineering University. Global Startup Hub is another successful initiative co-founded by Jasur.
- 9:00 am – 9:30 am : Intro
- 9:30 am – 10:00 am : Essentials of Customer Value Proposition
- 10:00 am – 10:30 am : Build Customer Value Proposition (practice session)
- 10:30 am – 10:45 am : Coffee Break
- 10:45 am – 11:15 am : Essentials of Business Model Generation
- 11:15 am – 12:00 pm : Build your own Business Model (practice session)
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm : Presentation of Own Startup Projects
- At least, to know English in pre-intermediate or intermediate levels.
- Ability of idea execution and working with team together.
- To have any idea about own strartup or knowledge about other stratups.
- To familiarize yourself with the course, we would recommend to watch a few short (approx. 5 min) YouTube videos on introductory Business Canvas Model topics.
Registration Fees, Cancellation and Refund
The session fee is 20 AZN.
Participant can make the payment via the Pay Point to the bank account or Pay off Cash.
Cancellation of registration and full refund are only allowed within 72 hours prior to the program. Any cancellations received less than 72 hours will not be refunded.