About the Training
This one day (4 hours) program is designed for startup promoters who want to understand how to create financial projections for their business. It would be beneficial for startups launching a new product to the market or targeting new customers in new markets.
Projections are the narrative that explain how your business will succeed. Predicting the forward-looking financials of a startup can be daunting at worst and challenging at best. Selecting the right model, researching defensible assumptions and building convincing and realistic predictions are necessary not only for potential investment but also for limiting financial risk as you grow your company.
In this workshop, you’ll learn
- The key drivers of early-stage financial modeling
- Access resources for building business model assumptions
- Explore the process of creating credible financials
- The necessary skills and knowledge to use an advanced (but understandable) Excel Spreadsheet to create 3 year financial projections for their business: Cashflow, P&L, and Balance Sheet
- Level of Sales, Cost of Sales, Expenses, Staff, and Route to Market
The training is delivered by Jasur Hasanov who is an Entrepreneur, Marketer, Social Innovator and Startup Coach & Business Advisor. He has spent more than 3 years in some of the world’d rising startup ecosystems like Singapore and Malaysia and holds an MBA from a top-notch business school PBS. Jasur has founded number of successful ventures like BeBonobo LLP, AzcaIT and Hackademy. Currently, Jasur is Executive Director of Social Innovation Lab, National Lead of ClimateLaunchpad, Business Intelligence Manager in BEUTechnopark and also lectures Practical Innovation and Principles of Entrepreneurship subjects in Baku Engineering University. Global Startup Hub is another successful initiative co-founded by Jasur.
- 9:00 am – 9:30 am : Welcome & Introductions
- 9:30 am – 11:00 am : Finance section of Business Plan & Business Plan Appendices
- 11:00 am – 11:15 am : Coffee Break
- 11:15 am – 12:30 am : Case Scenario
- 12:30 am – 1:00 pm : Conclusions – Q&A
- 1:00 pm : Finish
- At least, to know English in pre-intermediate or intermediate levels.
- Laptop with Excel for each participant.
- Ability of using Excel sheet.
- Desirable attendees with accountancy or finance backgrounds knowledge
- Capability in the team or group.
Registration Fees, Cancellation and Refund
The session fee is 20 AZN.
Participant can make the payment via the Pay Point to the bank account or Pay off Cash.
Cancellation of registration and full refund are only allowed within 72 hours prior to the program. Any cancellations received less than 72 hours will not be refunded.