About the Workshop
A fast-paced workshop for founders or startup marketers that want to apply growth marketing to their startup or business idea. Our growth workshops provide in-depth training on achieving early stage repeatable and scalable growth. You will walk away from this event with a solid understanding of the growth marketing framework along with specific tactics that can be applied right away.
Grounded in examples from real companies, you’ll learn how to attract your first few customers and how to then scale those techniques to drive thousands more.
What will you get from this course?
- Understand the principles of Growth Hacking and what makes a Growth Hacker.
- How to design an actionable Growth Marketing Plan for your company or startup.
- A crash course in evaluating the right traction channels for your growth plan and understanding your unique value proposition.
- Speed round on Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), Digital Marketing Analytics, Competitive Marketing, Facebook
- Case studies to help you build your own growth marketing pipeline.
- Learn the basic principles for scaling and running growth at your startup.
The training is delivered by Jasur Hasanov who is an Entrepreneur, Marketer, Social Innovator and Startup Coach & Business Advisor. He has spent more than 3 years in some of the world’d rising startup ecosystems like Singapore and Malaysia and holds an MBA from a top-notch business school PBS. Jasur has founded number of successful ventures like BeBonobo LLP, AzcaIT and Hackademy. Currently, Jasur is Executive Director of Social Innovation Lab, National Lead of ClimateLaunchpad, Business Intelligence Manager in BEUTechnopark and also lectures Practical Innovation and Principles of Entrepreneurship subjects in Baku Engineering University. Global Startup Hub is another successful initiative co-founded by Jasur.
- 9:00 am – 9:30 am : Welcome & Introductions
- 9:30 am – 10:30 am : The Growth Marketing Guide: Getting your first users
- 10:30 am – 10:45 am : Coffee Break
- 10:45 am – 11:30 am : Converting Visitors Into Customers
- 11:30 am – 1:00 pm : Tactics for Building for Sustainable Growth
- To know English at least in pre-intermediate or intermediate levels.
- Leastways, having preliminary information about Marketing.
- Most important, having the products for selling or processing sales in any market.
- Recommended to research the market strategies of the big famous companies and to watch a few familiar videos on marketing growth fields.
Registration Fees, Cancellation and Refund
The session fee is 20 AZN.
Participant can make the payment via the Pay Point to the bank account or Pay off Cash.
Cancellation of registration and full refund are only allowed within 72 hours prior to the program. Any cancellations received less than 72 hours will not be refunded.