Title: Programs Manager (Volunteer position)
- Coordinator of events like ClimateLaunchpad, Bootcamps, Ideation Lab and other programs of the Lab
- Arrangement of appointments with private/government agencies to develop strategic partnerships
- Community engagement, PR (social media, online newspapers and partners’ channels), handling emails
- Technical arrangements like venues, and other event related tasks
Desired candidate background:
- MBA/BBA/Journalism/IT Management students (not limited to those)
- Knowledge or experience in startups
- Passionate about creating impact and contributing to startup ecosystem
- Willingness to learn and improve
- Outgoing personality and good team player
- Availability to commit at least 3-4 days a week to the Lab (time is flexible to candidates schedule)
- Fluent in English, Russian (given priority)
- Good writing skills in English and Azerbaijani (candidate will be guided and taught)
What candidate will gain?
- Get involved in all our happenings/programs in and outside the Lab
- Learn everything about startups and work closely with ecosystem players
- Get involved in international ClimateLaunchpad program in Azerbaijan and in Grand Finale on October in Cyprus (all cost will be covered by the Lab)
- Develop professional organizational skills
- Learn from the training of the Lab by international and local mentors
- Chance to be fully employed by the Lab before or at the end of the volunteering period
Send your CV/RESUME to email@example.com with the title of “Programs Manager” in subject line. Priority will be given to the students from Baku Engineering University.
Don’t have CV yet? Download CV Template here and build your first CV now.
Got questions? Ask at +994558356538