About the Training
The startup pitch deck is a visual representation of your company. The pitch is how you present your business idea to potential investors for funding and at public pitch events. A well designed pitch deck clearly conveys what your business does, why, and how you will be successful, all in an engaging and compelling way that excites your audiences and spurs them to action. This workshop is specifically designed to help Startup Founders learn the essential secrets that will transform their existing pitch deck into a tool that helps secure funding. This session is perfect for startup communities, entrepreneurs, executives, and anyone raising capital for their business. Having a pitch strategy will help you deliver your best pitch ever.
In this workshop you will receive all the information and tools you will need.
- Understanding how your current pitch deck is failing
- How simple changes to your slides can make a big difference
- A deeper understanding of the essential slides
- How to change the perception of your pitch in simple, yet critical ways
- The secrets everyone should know before their next pitch presentation
- Fully designing and preparing Pitch Deck
- Confidence to Pitch to Investors and Key Audiences
- Tips and Tricks, Cheat Sheets, Detailed Guides
- Proficiency in Pitch Deck creation process
- Developed hacks for quickly and effectively designing your story
- Leaving the workshop with a professional, compelling pitch deck – prior experience not required
The training is delivered by Jasur Hasanov who is an Impact Entrepreneur, Marketer, trained Startup Coach & Business Advisor.
He’s behind the initiatives like Social Innovation Lab and VentureBattle accelerator program that stands for bridging the gap between the aspiring tech entrepreneurs from the extended Caucasus Region and the right resources and inspiration to enable the creation of sustainable tech innovations in hospitality, foodtech, education and cleantech fields. In other words, these initiatives have been playing a key role to catalyze Azerbaijani and Caucasian tech ecosystem and provide the local entrepreneurs access to the global opportunities.
He has spent more than 5 years in some of the world’s rising startup ecosystems like Singapore, Sweden, Estonia, Malaysia and holds an MBA from a top-notch business school PBS. Currently, Jasur is the Director of Social Innovation Lab, Program Director of ClimateLaunchpad. He has founded number of ventures that you can find more about here.
- 9:00 am – 9:30 am : Introduction to Pitch Deck
- 9:30 am – 10:30 am : Creating the Basic Pitch
- 10:30 am – 10:45 am : Coffee Break
- 10:45 am – 11:30 am : Pitching and Script Exercise
- 11:30 am – 1:00 pm : Pitches
- 1:00 pm : End
- At least, to know English in pre-intermediate or intermediate levels.
- To know the notion of Pitch Deck.
- Passion to learn about format, design and narrative of an effective pitch deck.
- Tendency teamwork.
- Desirable to have an operating business, product or a detailed business plan.
Registration Fees, Cancellation and Refund
The session fee is 20 AZN.
Participant can make the payment via the Pay Point to the bank account or Pay off Cash.
Cancellation of registration and full refund are only allowed within 72 hours prior to the program. Any cancellations received less than 72 hours will not be refunded.